At-Home Exercise for Back, Neck, and Spine
Dr. Jung has a comprehensive background in orthopedics and spine surgery and treats complex musculoskeletal and spinal conditions caused by degenerative conditions, disc herniations, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, trauma, and tumors. Dr. Jung suggests doing a series of at-home exercises to maintain a healthy neck and spine. You can request an appointment online to get your back and neck pain evaluated and find a treatment plan that helps you get relief.
- 5 Strengthening Exercises for Lower Back Pain
- Back exercises in 15 minutes a day
- 11 Exercises for Lower Back Pain Relief
- Exercises for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (Videos)
- What are Common Causes of Neck Pain?
- Exercises for the Thoracic Spine
- Open Up Your Back With These Thoracic Spine Strengthening & Mobility Exercises (Videos)
- 5 Exercises for Upper and Middle Back Pain